The ISCF is the sole representative and lobbying body for owners of self-catering properties in Ireland, recognised as such by consultative bodies, local & central government and every leading tourism group. Our aim is to promote and defend the interests of owners giving voice to issues affecting our sector.
The Irish Self Catering Federation office is based in Monaghan, Co. Monaghan. The ISCF has an Executive Council representing both group and individual members in the different regions. Our membership is diverse, and we welcome all self catering operators, irrespective of the number of properties that they have.
The chairperson is Jacinta Doolan is from Wicklow, Jacinta has been an influential member of ISCF for many years and brings with her a wealth of self-catering experience.
The ISCF Company Secretary is Terence O’Toole. The Officers are elected by the Executive Council and hold office for a period of three years.
The Executive Council meets bi-monthly and holds an Annual General Meeting and Conference.
ISCF Vision & Mission
To increase national and international consumer awareness of the range and value of Irish self-catering sector throughout Ireland while pushing for equal representation & exposure for self catering within the tourism industry.
To promote and protect the interests of our members by;
- Representing Irish self-caterers by proactive lobbying on a national level to ensure equal representation for our sector in the tourism industry
- Offering business networking opportunity’s
- Providing online support forum where any paid member can reach out to all other members with any industry related issue or problems
- Giving members access to presentations and face to face meetings with industry trade suppliers
- Providing technical support and training for our members