ISCF Partners for Business Scheme
Being a Partner for Business ensures a collaborative relationship with the Irish Self Catering Federation. Members of the organisation are owners and managers of cottages and holiday homes throughout Ireland, who are committed to offering customers good quality accommodation and excellent welcome and service. Your business will benefit from networking and engagement with these members, giving you the opportunity to increase brand awareness, positioning your organisation at the forefront with self-catering accommodation providers.
The ISCF is the only trade association working exclusively for self-catering in Ireland and is a member of the Irish Tourism Industry Confederation (ITIC) and the European Holiday Home Association (EHHA). In return for your support, your organisation will benefit from access to potential opportunities in trade events or meetings with decision makers involved in the Tourism Sector in Ireland.
Benefits include prominent exposure of your brand on our website, including a landing page; endorsement of your brand to members; complimentary stand at the Annual Conference – and much more!
Partner specific benefits:
- Endorsement by the ISCF
- Your company logo will appear on the ISCF website (with a link to your website)
- Recognition on the Partners page of the ISCF member’s website
- Enhanced listing in the supplier’s directory within the ISCF member’s website
- 2 features / articles per year in ISCF publications and communications sent regularly to a database of members and industry figures and decision makers throughout Ireland
- Promotion over our social media channels.
- Includes sponsorship of the annual ISCF conference.
Please contact for the full list of benefits of being a Partner for Business – we will be delighted to discuss the options with you.
+353 86 1785654
Complete the online form