ISCF is delighted to support Leave No Trace Ireland’s newest member. Impacts like rubbish, undesignated trails, overcrowding, and the feeding of wildlife are damaging our shared natural places. With our support, many people will be equipped with the skills to reduce their negative impacts in the outdoors this year.
Leave No Trace Ireland touched the hearts and minds of people of all ages through our inspiring outdoor training courses and workshops throughout 2019. Some of the highlights are outlined below:
- The development of new Leave No Trace educational training programs and resources tailored to coastal, upland and inland environments
- A new independent Leave No Trace premises in Westport, Co. Mayo
- The design and development of a new Leave No Trace Ireland website which goes live in January 2020
- Over 750 Leave No Trace Trainers across 32 counties, of which, 46 are Advanced Trainers, our highest level of achievement
- 9 core members, 3 of which joined for the first time in 2019
- 25,000 school children reached annually by the Leave No Trace program