ISCF Partners for Business Scheme
The Irish Self Catering Federation would like to offer you the opportunity to become a Partner for Business. The Partners for Business Scheme aims to secure a collaborative relationship with the ISCF, making sure that Partners get the most out of their membership and in turn contribute to the work of the ISCF and the support of its members. It will offer your business the opportunity to engage directly with the members of the ISCF, increasing brand awareness and positioning your organisation at the forefront of the self-catering audience.
In return for your support, we will guarantee your organisation increased advertising exposure and the endorsement by the only trade association working exclusively for self-catering in Ireland. The ISCF will seek to identify any potential opportunities to include your company in events, training or meetings with decision makers, key contacts etc.
Partner specific benefits:
- Complimentary Trade Membership of the ISCF
- Endorsement by the ISCF
- Your company logo will appear on the ISCF website (with a link to your website)
- Recognition on the Partners page of the ISCF member’s website
- Enhanced listing in the supplier’s directory within the ISCF member’s website
- 2 features / articles per year in ISCF publications and communications sent regularly to a database of members and industry figures and decision makers throughout Ireland
- Promotion over our social media channels.
- Includes Platinum level sponsorship of the annual ISCF conference, which includes;
- 4 delegate tickets to attend the annual conference
- Recognition in the Chairman’s opening or closing remarks
- Exhibitor stand at the conference supplied by the Partner, worth €500
- Pre-event mailing sent out to all members.