EVENT KINDLY SUPPORTED BY:
SuperControl is the powerful, flexible online booking and management system that puts the user in the driving seat. Developed by IT experts with their own self-catering properties, our core purpose is to provide you with the most intelligent and user-friendly software to help you save time and be more profitable. Based in south-west Scotland, we support 27,000 properties worldwide.
- Our booking engine links seamlessly with your website to manage payments, and handle short breaks, discounts and special offers.
- Our channel manager updates your listings for you on hundreds of sites including Let’s Go Self-Catering, Airbnb and Booking.com.
- Our guest management tools make it easy for you to communicate with guests and attract more repeat bookings.
- With more than 50 reporting tools, it is easy to track your business performance and boost your bookings.
- Our Support team are on hand to help by phone or email whenever you need it.
FBD has over 40 years insurance experience and has grown into one of the country’s largest insurers with over 500,000 loyal and satisfied customers. With local sales offices nationwide, telephone and online support, FBD’s quality customer service is never more than a few steps away.
As an insurer we have led the market in terms of offering unique and unrivaled insurance protection for car, home, business and farm insurance. In addition to insurance, FBD have a dedicated team of highly experienced investment and pension professionals to offer advice to both individuals and businesses.
Prize Sponsors – T&Cs apply
- We write words that suit your brand’s tone of voice, engage your desired audience, make you stand out and ultimately, help you sell. Nothing more, nothing less.
So whether you need fresh, SEO-friendly copy for your website, a brand new product brochure, an ad that actually sells, a direct mailer or some blogs, writing for brands is what we do.
Oh, and it doesn’t matter what line of business you’re in either. If it’s finance or fancy goods, clothing or car sales, bicycles or balloons, our job is always to create the perfect personality and tone of voice for your brand, using brilliant words that will engage your target audience every single time.
- We are grateful to Drumond Park for supplying six great games as raffle prizes to the value of 170 Euro. These will be very popular – and the winners can keep them at home for the family to enjoy. Drumond Park has also kindly offered to supply a number of free games for their holiday establishments to Members of the Federation as part of a nationwide sampling operation – and a leaflet describing the 2016 offer in detail is included in your Conference Pack. www.drumondpark.com
- freak.ie is an Irish design and media production studio, set up by Jason Coburn in 2016. freak.ie focuses on communications and visual identity across web, print, and video. When you choose freak.ie as your creative partner, you receive hands-on service, high-end production, and insight into the latest trends and technologies — all focused towards having a real, measurable impact on the success of your communication goals.
Event Supported By
Print brings ideas to life, tells stories, builds businesses, guides and inspires. For 25 years, we’ve been the go-to digital printing company for Ireland’s businesses, mainly we guess, because in that 25 years, our passion and awe for what can be achieved through print has never diminished. First to market, not only in Ireland but in Europe, with the latest digital technologies, we now operate over twenty-five digital printing presses, working over a vast number of substrates in large and small format, with production runs from one, to many thousand.
- Unit 3 IDA Industrial Park, Poppintree, Dublin, D11EPR2
Design – Advertising – Digital
Established in 2002, we work with a broad range of clients to create online and offline design solutions for identities, events, POS and digital communications.
We believe no project is too small for a big idea.
Find out more: catalystdna.com
T: +353 1 4750055 Catalyst DNA, 11 Harrington Street, Dublin 8
Other prizes for raffle on the day from: